Tuesday, March 23, 2010

20 Minutes in the Library

I was sitting in what I believe is refered to as the "library annex". This is where all the action took place!

I observed the meaningless comings and goings of faceless people, people who for all I knew were mass murderers. The balding librarian did not come across as a murderer however. This balding librarian with a goatee tended to his librarian dutys making one of two sounds.

The only two sounds audible to me were the sounds of library keeping, the walking, the checking of books and movies and so on and so forth. The other was the incessant, programmed sound of the air-conditioning.

Just about the only interesting thing I saw was some notable films on the movie rack. "This is England", "About Shmidt", "Die Hard", "Braveheart" and of course "The Young Ones"! Though it is obviously an old TV show, not a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment